The roller press is a new type energy saving cement grinding equipment developed in the mid 1980s. It can completely or partially replace the ball mill that is highly energy consuming. In addition, featuring the functions of low material consumption and low noise, this roll squeezer is an ideal choice for both new factory construction and old plants technical transformation.
After equipped with this grinding equipment, the ball mill system can achieve 40-100% improvement of output. In the squeezed materials, the ingredients with 0.08mm fineness occupy 20-55% and those with the fineness less than 2mm occupy 65-85%. Since the internal structure of the small grained materials is filled with a large number of tiny cracks resulted from press, they are much easier to be ground.
Haijian takes the lead in undertaking the design and manufacture of roller press listed in the 7th five-year programs for science and technology development of China. Since 1987, the company has launched over 1100 roller presses into the market. Through years of continuous improvement and innovation, we have formed a set of mature equipment manufacturing technology and complete grinding process. Main characteristics are as follows.
1. The roll surface bead weld is completed by means of imported welding machine and international advanced wear resistant welding rods as well as welding technology, thus considerably increasing service life and ensuring more convenient maintenance for the wearing layer.
2. Hydraulic oil cylinder made using aviation technology features reliable performance.
3. The automatic control system designed in this roller mill comes with a touch screen that supports dynamic display. In addition, expert diagnostic system is equipped to automatically remove fault, keeping reliable control.
4. This roller press is matched with scatter classifier, V-shaped classifier and rotary scatter classifier. Thereby, its powder classifying rate reaches 90%.
5. Haijian can offer free technical service and process design.Technical Parameters
|Type||Roller diameter (mm)||Roller width (mm)||Max. feed particle size (mm)||Max. feed temperature (℃)||Pre-crushing capacity||Power (kw)||Weight (t)|
|Clinker (t/h)||Raw materials(t/h)|